Review the Mobile Home Space Rent Ordinance

Each time there is a space vacancy in a Mobile Home Park, the Park owner or manager must complete a Mobile Home In-Place Space Transfer form. The completed form is to be submitted to the Rent Review Office, either by:

  • Faxing the form to (510) 583-3660
  • Mailing the form to the City Attorney's Office:
    Attn: Rent Review
    777 B St., Fourth Floor
    Hayward, CA 94541

Read the entire Mobile Home Space Rent Ordinance.