Use your library card to check out free and low-cost tickets to museums, science centers, zoos, theatres, and more!
How Does It Work?
- You must live in the City of Hayward and have a library card from Hayward Public Library
- You may have up to 2 reservations at a time.
- You may cancel a reservation only if you have not already printed or downloaded the admission pass.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.
- Not all venues are available for all zip codes. This is determined by the partners. Once logged in, you will see only those venues that are available to your area.
- Some venues are very popular and have limited numbers of passes. There is no guarantee that a pass will be available for the day/time you may want.
- Go to the Discover & Go home to view all available venues for your area.
- Venues are subject to change and there is no guarantee that tickets will be available.
Please note: If you do not live in the City of Hayward, you will need to visit the library in the city you live.
Need more info? Check the FAQ
Start Using Discover & Go Today