Document Center

Applications, forms, permits and other downloadable documents from the Hayward Police Department. These forms can be submitted via email or dropped off at the Department.

A stack fo files

ABC Application

A Daily License Application is provided for Any event held that will be have alcohol provided will need authorization through the Hayward Police Department then ABC before serving alcohol at the event. (no charge).

Auto Sales/Repair Clearance Form

Clearance form to operate any auto/repair establishment ($160)

Cabaret Application

(Dance permit)to operate any establishment that allows any form of live-entertainment such as Karaoke, DJ, and/or dancing.($315 a year - $105 single event)

Clearance Form

Clearance form to operate any business in Hayward ($43)

FFL License

Statewide standard application form for license to sell fire arms and ammunition.($153 annual permit fee)

Filming Permit

Application for Filming any video/photography production in Hayward.
($125 a day $250 (excluded larger production) expedited film permit (3-5 days) $175 Film Permit(TV Shows, movies, feature films, pilots).

Hayward Police Department Automated License Plate Recognition Policy

Automated License Plate Reader (ALPR) technology, also known as License Plate Recognition,provides automated detection of license plates.

Livescan Request

(Fingerprinting) $58

Massage Permit Application

Application for Massage permit and application procedures (Each applicant payable to live-scan agency)$230.00
Initial Permit- $761 - Annual Permit- $241 - Replacement badge- $80.  All Massage therapists must be licensed with The City of Hayward and be CAMTC Certified.

Pawnbroker/Secondhand Dealer Permit

A live-scan form and application needs to be submitted to the Department of Justice via the CAPPS system . Once you have submitted your application and/or renewal you may submit a check for $300.00 made out to Department of Justice. Please submit your check to the Hayward Police Department located at 300 W. Winton Ave Hayward CA, 94544 and provide your SHD/Pawnbroker ID# on the check if applicable.

For more information, contact:

Vice/Intel Community Services Officer
Hayward Police Department
300 W. Winton Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544
(510) 293-7230
Detective Gabby Wright
Hayward Police Department
300 W. Winton Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544
(510) 293-7013