Report traffic control device issues or concerns

Traffic control devices include traffic signals and street signs like stop signs and yield signs.  Devices are installed only on public streets and within the public right-of-way, if warranted. Devices for private streets are the responsibility of the property owner. 
To report an issue or concern related to a traffic control device, please complete an Access Hayward request. 


Access Hayward