Community Agency Funding
To be eligible to receive these funds, applicants must meet a number of minimum application and contracting requirements.
The Community Agency funding process is highly competitive. Request for Proposal (RFP) and application packets are generally issued annually, with the proposals due in December. Proposals are reviewed December through April and funds are awarded by City Council in April. Funded program activities begin in July.
For more information, please call the Community Services Division at 510.583.4250.
- 2016-2017 CAPER
- 2016-2017 Annual Performance Report (All agencies and funding sources)
- 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan
- 2017-2018 Request for Proposals
- 2017-2018 Notice of Funding Availability
- 2017-2018 Aviso de Disponibilidad de Fondos
- Sample CDBG Public Services Contract
- Citizen Participation Plan
- Community Services Commission
- FY 2017 Funding Recommendations
- ** NEW DATE**: Public Hearing Notice - May 2, 2017
- **NEUVA FECHA**: Adviso Oficial de Audiencia Publica - 2 de mayo del 2017