Request curb painting

Does your neighborhood need a passenger loading zone or parking reserved for people with disabilities? Request curb painting to improve safety and accessibility on the streets of Hayward by completing an Access Hayward request. All requests will be routed to and reviewed by our Engineering and Transportation Department.

Access Hayward