2 • 1 • 1 Alameda County

For additional help with a broad range of services including housing, transportation, food, health, reentry, employment, and much more, dial:

211 logo

Resources for people facing discrimination

Resources in Alameda County
There are many organizations in Alameda County that provide workshops and resources for immigrants and people facing discrimination. Below is a partial list.

Resources for Undocumented Residents and Allies

For Immediate, Non-emergency Concerns, Dial 211 for Assistance
2-1-1 is a free, non-emergency, phone number that provides easy access to housing information, and critical health and human services. 2-1-1 operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with multi-lingual capabilities. It is run by Eden I&R, which is a nonprofit agency committed to linking Alameda County families and individuals to the full range of community resources available to them. See their website.

Alameda County Immigration Legal & Education Partnership
If you have seen Immigration and Customers Enforcement (ICE) in Action or if you or someone you know has been detained by ICE, call (510) 241-4011 for rapid response and legal services.

Centro Legal de La Raza
Provides legal assistance, Immigration Clinics, Tenants' Rights Clinics, and Workers' Rights Clinics. See their website or call: (510) 437-1554 (English, Spanish)

Council on American-Islamic Relations, SF Bay Area Office
Provides legal assistance and workshops for American Muslims. See their website or call: (408) 986-9874 (English, Farces, Urdu, Arabic)

Horizons Foundation 
Offers a series of events to strengthen the LGBT community. See their website or call: (415) 398-2333

National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR)
Offers a robust list of resources for the LGBT community and provides legal assistance and referral. See their website or call: (415) 392-6257

Community Resources for Independent Living (CRIL)
Offers a series of informational events and resources for people with disabilities. See their website or call: (510) 881-5743 / (510) 881-0218 TTY